Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 404 – Year in Review: Portable Printing

Unfortunately, I have not been able to ditch my printer, and is the only piece of equipment that does not fit into my portable office (roller bag). Some of my clients have wireless internet and some do not, some prefer a hard copy of the reports handed to them when I am done and some prefer the reports electronically via email, and some want both email and hard copies if the owner wants it emailed to their Blackberry if they are not always around but want the staff to see the report right away. Because of this I carry a small laser printer along with me so that I have the ability to print when needed. With technology these days portable printers are getting extremely small and are not that cumbersome to carry anymore, for now it might be worth the investment.

1 comment:

  1. What brand of printer do you use/recommend?

    ReplyDelete