Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 365 – 1 Year!

Time flies when you are having fun (and working your butt off). The past year of developing a new BEVINCO franchise territory has been a rewarding adventure to the say the least. There have been many ups and downs over the year, and when I think about it sometimes I would experience highs and lows in a single day. Bringing on a new clients, working through challenges with clients and the day to day issues with running a business. In just a single year I have observed and experienced significant changes in the hospitality industry, the economy, new bar trends (every week students come up with a new shooter!) and bars coming and going with the changing times. During the year I have learned what marketing initiatives work and what don’t work as well, and how to make the necessary changes to move forward to continually grow the business. Over the next few weeks I will review specific areas or concepts that I have felt made a significant impact on my successes. Feel free to leave me comments or ask me questions about the first year starting a new BEVINCO franchise.

3 comments:

  1. Shannon, Thanks so much for spending your valuable time on this blog. There is so many good ideas for a possible new owner to consider. A few questions: How many clients do you have after 1 year? Also, which marketing techniques in particular have been most beneficial? Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many clients do you have as you approach two years in business?

    Thank you

    A prospective franchisee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to know too how many audits you are averaging weekly after one year and after two years. What is the average cost of your audits? Do you find it difficult to catch the owners/decision makers at reasonable hours?

    ReplyDelete